Tuesday 21 October 2014

Message from Kim Scott-Clark

"I am very sorry to say that my mother Paddy Scott-Clark passed away last Saturday. She died at Gloucester hospital ten days after undergoing emergency stomach surgery. Although her death was not sudden and her family were able to be with her it is obviously a shock to everyone that knew her. I realise that there are many old Stouts Hill pupils including yourself who will have fond memories of her and I would be extremely grateful if you could spread the word of her death. There will be a Thanksgiving service at St Giles Church, Uley, on Friday October 31st at 12.30pm and anyone will be very welcome."

I pass this on just as it comes, with my own regrets, having corresponded occasionally with Paddy in recent years.

1 comment:

Tugwell said...

Hi Kim,
I remember your Mum well, she was a kind and fair teacher and mentor, she will be sadly missed.
My thoughts are with you.
Justin Hunter (Tugwell)